Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
Napleton’s Elmhurst Acura/KIA Dealership is looking to fill this position and will be responsible for ensuring the customer experience meets or exceeds the manufacturer's customer satisfaction index and for monitoring and improving customer satisfaction.
The FOD also carries out this responsibility by building customer relationships, creating a good work environment and properly managing the assets of the department.
* Oversee operations in an auto service unit to ensure compliance with quality standards
* Oversee the inspection of automobiles to identify faulty components and facilitate process for repairs
* Supervise the activities of automotive service technicians to ensure efficient job performance and timely repairs
* Conduct price negotiations with clients to reach a favorable bargain for both management and client
* Oversee the hiring and training of an effective auto service team
* Maintain accurate record of all accounts and relevant financial information
* Monitor inventory to regulate and ensure availability of required vehicle parts
* Ensure automotive service staff comply with environmental laws and regulations
* Oversee the procurement of vehicle parts, automotive equipment and various other items required in an auto service department
* Evaluate the performance of automotive service staff in order to acknowledge efficient employees and guide underperforming ones
* Listen to client complaints and assist in addressing their issues and resolving challenges
* Oversee the disposal of wastes such as used engine oil, soot to ensure adherence to health and safety laws
* Assign and schedule work duties to auto service staff according to their skills
* Follow up customers to obtain feedback and ensure they are satisfied with received service
* Attend workshops and study relevant publications to stay up-to-date with developments in the automotive service industry.
Job Requirements: * High School diploma or equivalent
* Three to five years of experience in as a dealership service manager overseeing multiple dealerships.
Two plus years of supervisory experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
* Proficient knowledge of dealership computer systems
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
* Demonstrated customer service skills * Previous industry knowledge of overall operations, management and wholesale relations (preferred)
* Willingness to undergo a background check in accordance with local law/regulations.
What We Offer: * Family owned and operated
* Growth opprotunities * Discounts on products and services
* Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
* Accrued vacation time * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Discounts on products and services
Location/Region: Elmhurst, IL (60126)