LT Home Health is a home healthcare agency seeking caregivers to join our growing team!
What We Offer
* Affordable healthcare plans * Life insurance/AFLAC
* Paid overtime * Holiday Pay
* Direct Deposit Responsibilities
* Provide personal hygiene assistance for patients by attending to their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, eating, light cleaning, laundry, meal prep, and shopping.
* Assist clients with ambulation and transfer.
* Help with mobility around the house or outside (doctor’s appointments, walks, etc.).
* Act quickly and responsibly in cases of emergency.
* Ability to communicate effectively with the supervisor.
Qualifications* Enjoy working in a one-on-one setting, eager to improve and continuously learn new skills
* Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with the physical capability to perform job-related duties
* Reliable transportation every single day
* Validated ability to act in a compassionate and supportive manner
* 6 months of experience in healthcare, hospitality, or in-home care environment preferred
* Willingness to enforce health and safety standards
* Supportive and compassionate * High School Diploma or equivalent/Experience as a Caregiver, CNA or HHA, or completion of a CNA Program
* Take pride in providing high-quality care
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Richland Springs, TX (76871)