Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
* Assures compliance of policies with regard to files and office procedures
* Ensures the payments and/or cash security for the office
* Reviews clerical records to ensure completeness, accuracy and timeliness
* Coordinates activities of office staff within department
* Maintains contact with customers and vendor
* Prepares accounts payable checks * Checks all vouchers and obtains appropriate payment approval
* Reconciles time cards, prepares work sheets for the office manager, and posts payroll on a weekly basis
* Assists in monthly closings Qualifications
We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* One year certificate form college or technical school; or three to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experienced
* Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages
* Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
* Computer literate and must be able to learn Company software
* Communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external customers
* Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
* Responsible for managers calendar so must be extremely organized
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
Location/Region: Saint Peters, MO (63376)